Our law firm has extensive experience in legal advice on entry, residence and employment of foreigners from the EU and third countries in Slovakia. Whether you are an employer engaging foreign nationals for employment, or you are a private person seeking an entry or a residence permit in Slovakia, we are the right choice for you.
We will help you with the following:
- fulfillment of statutory requirements for entry to the territory of the Slovak Republic, obtaining a temporary residence permit, permanent residence, tolerated stay, work permits and fulfillment of follow-up reporting obligations towards public authorities;
- communication with the relevant administrative bodies (Alien Police Departments, Border and Alien Police Directorates, Office for Labor, Social Affairs and Family, etc.);
- registration at the tax office, health insurance authority and social insurance authority and related advice;
- obtaining a business license in Slovakia, establishment and registration of a company in the Slovak Commercial Register and other steps necessary to meet all legal requirements for your business in Slovakia;
- representation in relevant administrative and court proceedings, including proceedings on administrative expulsion from the territory of the Slovak Republic;
- submission of proposals, requests and remedies in order to protect your rights and interests in the above-mentioned proceedings. By combining our expertise in employment and tax law, we provide you with comprehensive legal assistance as regards the employment or doing business in Slovakia.